Belated Valentine’s Day Special!

Yeah, I know I’m a week late and wrong with this. Prolly one of the reasons that I’m still single. πŸ™„ But these things happen when you work three jobs to pay the bills. I even had everything done the Thursday before Valentine’s Day, but then I ended up working constant double shifts from then until now. WorkΒ already shot my chances at the Thanksgiving and Christmas specials, and I refuse to let work take away another Holiday comic! πŸ˜€

Usually, I take some time to fix any inking mistakes before posting comics, but until I can save up the $200 required to fix my laptop, I just don’t have the time and resorces to do that. So what you see is the rough inking of this comic.

But enough excuses.On with the comic!

Β

By the way, I’m sorry I’ve been MIA lately. Work is only part of the problem. πŸ˜› My offline life is taking up all of my online time. And, like I said, I don’t have my own computer right now, so I have to depend on pulic computers until I can get it fixed. I’ll prolly go into more detail later, but for right now, I got more comics to draw! πŸ˜€

~Kyetsu

Advertisements

, , , , , , , , ,

1. #1 by Jober on February 21, 2009 - 4:09 pm

Kyetsu! We missed you! πŸ™‚ I’m happy to see you working on Ralynkei again! It might be late, but I know it’s not wrong!

And THREE JOBS?!? You’re going to kill yourself with work! Overdoing it like that is a sure way to make yourself sick! Take it easy!

By the way, I love Kyitae’s summary of V-Day. It’s so true, but nobody ever thinks of it that way…Or, they at least TRY not to! πŸ˜€

2. #2 by Vix on February 21, 2009 - 4:52 pm

Drama Llama FTW! πŸ˜€

• #3 by FoxKin on February 26, 2009 - 5:41 pm

Agreed. The whole “Drama Llama” bit is so funny in its random placement in the comic. It has nothing to do with the rest of the story, but it still fits in there. πŸ˜€

3. #4 by Maya on May 23, 2009 - 12:47 pm

Hey, new fan here! πŸ˜€ I found this comic and I love it! The cat is so funny! πŸ˜€ And I love the Drama Llama! I want to hug it! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

• #5 by Kyetsu on May 24, 2009 - 9:46 am

Glad to meet ya, Maya! I hope you can stick around for the new comics I should be posting up here soon! πŸ™‚

~Kyetsu

• #6 by Jober on May 24, 2009 - 10:03 am

Hey there, Maya! :)The cat’s name is Kyitae, and yes, she’s one of the more popular characters in Ralynkei, just because of her attitude. πŸ˜€ Hope to see more of you here!