The forums are gone for now…

My regular forum members might have noticed that the Ralynkei forums are no longer accessable. Totally not my fault, I swear! πŸ˜› Apparently Forumarena, who hosted the forums, blew up the site during a server update. So not cool. 😦

I’m currently looking for a new forum host, but until then, feel free to chat away in here and the Meebo chat room. πŸ˜‰

~Kyetsu

Advertisements

, , ,

1. #1 by Jober on March 22, 2009 - 10:13 am

I wondered what was happening to our forum! 😦 I’ll miss it, but this might be an opportunity for something better. You might just end up with a better forum host than what you had before. πŸ™‚

I’ll watch for the new forum to be set up, and I’ll see everybody there! πŸ˜€

• #2 by Vix on March 23, 2009 - 7:55 am

Way to get all sentimental and squishy, Jober! πŸ˜›

But I’ll be waiting with you for the new forums. We’ll have just as much fun there as we did on the last one!

• #3 by Kyetsu on March 23, 2009 - 8:29 am

It might be sentimental and/or squishy, but he has a point. I did find a better forum host with better features. πŸ™‚

And guess what? No 2KB avatar limit!!!! πŸ˜€

~Kyetsu

• #4 by Vix on March 24, 2009 - 8:20 am

No avatar limit? That’s what I’m talking about! πŸ˜€

• #5 by Navorn on March 24, 2009 - 5:59 pm

Good. That avatar limit deserves to die. πŸ˜›

• #6 by Kyetsu on March 25, 2009 - 7:25 am

There’s still a limit, actually, but I get to set it instead of the forum host. I just need to figure out a number that works. πŸ˜€

~Kyetsu

• #7 by Jober on March 25, 2009 - 8:26 am

I’m sure I speak for everyone, though, when I say that it’s great that you get to set the limit. We’ll have a lot more freedom with avatars now.

Oh, and by the way…I told you so. πŸ˜›

• #8 by Aldenir on February 13, 2014 - 12:36 am

Hi Scott , great reviews what you have done .. iο»Ώ phuarcsed my first E-cig nearly 2 weeks ago after watching your videos i decided on the Evolution , i bought 2 starter packs one for me and 1 for my wife , i have been very impressed and i havn’t had a real cigarette for nearly 2 weeks , The 2 minute cutout gets a bit annoying at times as they cut out even before the 5 second draw sometimes.

2. #9 by Steven on April 6, 2015 - 4:56 pm

It’s awesome in favor of me to have a site, which is valuable in favor of my
    knowledge. thanks admin