Sorry you haven’t seen me…

Ever since I got this third job, my life’s been kinda crazy…Actually, scratch that. My life’s been outright insane. 😯

I’ve been working 60+ hours a week for several weeks, and as such I rarely get much time to myself. In fact, this week alone, I work something close to 70 hours. It sucks, but I have to get the bills paid somehow. 😐

I’m still working on comics, as well as the new and improved forum. And yes, I know I’m lazy about taking the forum link off of the navigation section. I don’t plan on having the forums down for much longer, so I never took it down after the last one collapsed.

In any event, keep an eye out for new comics and a new forum. I’m also working on tweaking some of the pages in here, such as expanding the Cast page. I don’t know when I’ll finish that, but it should be soon…assuming my life stops getting in the way. 😛

~Kyetsu

Advertisements

, , , , ,

1. #1 by Jober on March 25, 2009 - 8:24 am

I keep telling you, Kyetsu, working that much is going to kill you. Take a break sometime. You need it!

• #2 by Kyetsu on March 26, 2009 - 7:38 am

Pshh…That’s what coffee’s for! 😀

~Kyetsu

• #3 by FoxKin on March 30, 2009 - 11:02 am

I thought you were cutting back on caffene/coffee? 😕

• #4 by Kyetsu on March 30, 2009 - 2:18 pm

Yeah, I’m supposed to be cutting back, but I had to do something to stay awake. I ended up working close to 80 hours last week, not even including the 7-hour shift I pulled yesterday.

I was supposed to have off today, but I just got called in. 😛 I’ll have time to myself…eventually.

~Kyetsu