Random lulz. Also updates.

I’ve been getting a lot of comments about my last Twitter update in the days since I posted it. For those that missed it and/or have no idea what the hell I’m talking about, here’s what I posted:

Let it be known that I don’t care for public restrooms…Especially when people explode in them…

This was posted after a horrifying incident in a library restroom. Let’s just say, I didn’t know you could shoot the walls with your ass. 😯

This has started a pretty funny discussion in my Easter post on this site. But imagine my shock when, as I logged into Twitter, I found that I have a follower called “Restroom_Assoc”.Β :surprise: Β Equally amusing was the reply I found on their page:

@Kyetsu Want to do a webcomic on our site? 6000 unique hits in an average month. More when we get on national media.

I have nothing to say to that…Srsly. πŸ˜•

As far as updates go, I’m being patient with FireForumz right now. They’re supposed to be bringing the site back on new servers sometime in the next few days. Once that happens, we can start building up our little community again. πŸ™‚

And I’m hoping to have new comics up by the end of the week. I’m finishing some up now, but I have to wait until I get paid again to post them, since I pay for scanning. πŸ˜• One of these days, I’ll have my computer fixed, and I’ll invest in my own scanner for it. That’ll make my life a lot easier.

~Kyetsu

Advertisements

, , , , , , ,

1. #1 by TheFellow on April 21, 2009 - 10:24 pm

Hey, if you want, I could get a backup forum going, just a little something for when stuff like this goes on, lol.

• #2 by Kyetsu on April 24, 2009 - 5:14 pm

Thanks! I’ve got something in the wings in case FireForumz goes out for good, but I’m giving it a few more days. If I don’t hear anything, I’ll fire up my backup forum, then go back to FireForumz if/when they come back. :/

On another note, I’m checking my comment approval box more often. πŸ˜›

~Kyetsu

• #3 by TheFellow on April 29, 2009 - 9:25 pm

Wells, I made a back up, lol. it all coolz, I have not done anything, just there. if needed, send me a email, lol, or PM me on my forums, I will do somez cool things before I stop messing with it.

• #4 by Kyetsu on April 30, 2009 - 8:10 am

Thanks! I’m actually in the process of setting up a forum with Forumotion.com. It looks very promising, but after two previous forums blew up on me, I’ll keep you in mind in case I get a third strike. πŸ˜›

• #5 by Jober on April 30, 2009 - 8:31 am

The forums are coming back? Awesome! πŸ™‚ I’ll be waiting for them!

2. #6 by Jober on April 23, 2009 - 8:32 am

I have nothing to say to that, either.

By the way, you stopped showing up on Meebo again! What do I have to do to get you to stay in that chat room?

• #7 by Navorn on April 24, 2009 - 8:27 am

I say you give her a spanking.

• #8 by Vix on April 24, 2009 - 8:28 am

0.o

• #9 by Kyetsu on April 24, 2009 - 8:29 am

o.0

• #10 by FoxKin on April 24, 2009 - 8:31 am

I lol’d. Hard. πŸ˜€

• #11 by Navorn on April 24, 2009 - 8:32 am

I like how Vix’s avatar actually matches her comment. πŸ˜›

• #12 by Derian on April 24, 2009 - 4:58 pm

I just got a mental image of Jober spanking Kyetsu…I’m beating up Jober now. πŸ˜€

• #13 by Jober on April 24, 2009 - 5:04 pm

This conversation makes me want to stop yelling at the artist. 😐

• #14 by Kyetsu on April 24, 2009 - 5:12 pm

This conversation makes the artist want to laugh or run away…I haven’t decided which one yet.

~Kyetsu

• #15 by Vix on April 24, 2009 - 5:35 pm

Just stay away from Jober. πŸ˜›

• #16 by Kyetsu on April 24, 2009 - 6:03 pm

I think we ran out of reply space…

1. Random lulz. Also updates. | Entertainment @ U Want 2 Know .Info